big scale rc

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by vette_7t9, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

Can anyone give me good links to sites with massive scale RC cars? like 1:5 or 1:4? I am fascinated because offers scaled down V8 engines too. IF there are similar sites post a link plz.
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

New Era Models is a big manufacture of 1/5 and 1/4 scale vehicles
    but you are looking at about two grand to get involved.
  3. But they only have one and it has a bergonzi engine in it
  4. dudex

dudex Member

There are two companies I know of FG and HARM. I would recommend FG because they are cheaper. Beware though because neither have good parts availabitlity. The company Schumacher makes a car called the big 6. its a 1/6th scale, costs around 250-300 i think.
  5. craigp

craigp New Member

For 1/4 scale oval car manufacturers visit

New Era is horrible as far as 1/4 scale support and is not even considered as a viable option for racing.

Main mfgrs. for oval are Lightning, Sidewinder and WCM.
  6. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I am not sure who is the best source for Qscale. I have been looking for a while now. I am building a 1/4 scale chevy S-10. I am looking for parts and axles and things of that nature. The biggest problem I am having now is figuring out just how to incorperate a front engine 4x4 and make the steering linkage work correctly. LOL I need more parts to get measurements from to figure out the little stuff in between. Any suggestions? Not to mention the independent rear suspension.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.