Resource Betty Betty v.2

Smuggler's ship from Alien:Resurrection movie.

1. Vger1981

Vger1981 Member

Revell-Fan and Matty Jetman like this.
  2. Vger1981

Vger1981 Member

Revell-Fan likes this.
  3. Thanks a lot!!!
  4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Awesome is just not encompassing enough. Thank You for adding this to the world's model base is also beyond words, but Thank You!! :)
  5. gilgamesch

gilgamesch New Member

Awsome! Thx. Maybe the next build after I finished the Sulaco.
  6. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

This is a beautiful model, the graphics are amazing and the fit so far, I have just started building it, is absolutely perfect. Thank you, a most enjoyable build and I can't wait to see the finished product.
  7. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

Well here it is at last. This little baby took a while but was worth every second it took to complete. I didn't really take notice of how many hours went into this but it around 40 or so I think. Everything fitted beautifully, the only mistakes were mine and it now resides amongst my other "plastic" Aliens gear. betty.JPG
    gilgamesch, Revell-Fan and Vger1981 like this.
  8. Vger1981

Vger1981 Member

Nice work, I like the second name plate idea. Lovely collection, the Betty is in right place. ;)
  9. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

This build was one that I can honestly say that I was disappointed to see finished. Usually by the end of a build I'm happy to have the completed model but this was was just so satisfying to build that I actually missed putting it together when it was done.
    Vger1981 likes this.