Better Modeling with Meta/Pep/P.N – Tutorial 1: Introduction

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Jaybats, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

nje sa tscho:mrgreen:
  2. imdead

imdead New Member

thnnx man
  3. Groovin_fusion

Groovin_fusion New Member

Thanks Jaybat, I'm diving into designing with both feet here
  4. battman2036

battman2036 New Member

These tutorials have jumped my about four years of frustration ahead of where i was yesterday. Anyone else willing to continue the demos please do. Gonna search for more now. I'm so happy i found this forum i just had to post....that sounded weird but....
  5. herng752

herng752 New Member

Problem on meta

hi jaybat
    nice to met u
    i face a problem during learn the tutorial(meta) i cant load a background picture into the meta. i use metaLE(freeware). is it metaLE cant load background view? can u show me the detail way in load. Jpeg file can load in??? or need other extension? pls teach cos i really want to learn this software. TQTQ

6. eric_son

eric_son Member

You should be able to load a JPEG file in MetaLE:

Can you give me more details on how you tried to load the image?

By the way, instead of MetaLE... may I suggest you use the Meta Shareware version instead? It's still free to use (no expiry) and has more functionality than LE. The only thing you won't be able to use are the Plugins.

- Eric
  7. alexsanderk2

alexsanderk2 New Member

Nice thread

Really i've never seen a tutorial greater than it. The pdf was done? Is it available, where? Thanks for all
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

This thread is the tutorial as far as I know. It is a dead tread though. It could easily be copied into a word .doc file and you could then easily save it.
  9. alexsanderk2

alexsanderk2 New Member

i know, but this is only the 2 chapters, not the 5... understand?
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

As I said in the P.M. I sent you, send him a p.m., otherwise, consider the link dead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.