better late than never

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cn nutbar, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

I have always enjoyed looking at your photo's. Great Pics.
  2. IandOFan71

IandOFan71 Member

Absolutely awesome photos!!!!:thumb: I especially like the one with the F units rounding the curve before the crossing. Quite possibly one of the best model railroad scenes ever IMHO. Nicely done.

3. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Thanks Mike. Someday Mister Nutbar will bring along the manual for the camera, and we'll sit down and figure out how to use it properly. ;):-D:-D I was aware of what was needed for greater depth-of-field, but couldn't figure out how to change the settings.

4. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello everyone---Well finally Doctor Wayne and I got together to read the manual and tried our luck with a few more photos---after playing around with the settings on my camera and adding some extra lighting,Wayne and I spent an enjoyable evening taking some pictures on the beautiful EG&E---here's some samples for your consideration

5. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

We also had a short discussion about the stuff that you don't see until you look at a photo of something: city crews have been dispatched to repair that streetlight on Walnut Street, seen in the fourth photo. :eek: :oops: :-D

6. hickstmj

hickstmj Marcie

Awsome pictures!
  7. beamish

beamish HO & Steam Engineer

Thanks for the shots guys! They look great. I always make sure I check out any thread that you guys create as I find great pictures every time. Thanks for that.
  8. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

Love the grade crossing through the turnout.
  9. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

10. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Thank you for sharing these excellent shots.

I like the detailing of the track - rust - oil - weeds etc,
    but most of all, I have to say that the flowing water is the best I've ever seen bar none.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

11. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello all---a rooftop shot taken by an avid rail fan of #4193 crossing Walnut Street in Dunnville

12. modelsof1900

modelsof1900 Member

CN nutbar,

Wonderful locos and excellent photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like such extraordinary fine models and your experience making such photographs.

13. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

thank you Bernhard---compliments from such a talented modeller as yourself are much appreciated
  14. zachary

zachary Member

wholey smokes those are some awesome locomotives both the funits and the steamers awesome work zachary flowe