Beta Build

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by reklein, Jun 28, 2008.

1. reklein

reklein Member

Could someone please tell me ,what is a Beta Build??
  2. voltron5

voltron5 Member

This was taken from the Wiki for the word "beta". You can pretty much apply this to models as well

is a nickname for software(models) which has passed the alpha testing stage of development and has been released to a limited amount of users for software testing before its official release. Beta testing allows the software(model) to undergo usability testing with users who provide feedback, so that any errors these users find in the software(model) can be reported to the developer and fixed.
  3. knife

knife Member

So . . . shouldn't the final release be called the ceta version? (or maybe the "charlie" version?)
  4. Soldermelons

Soldermelons New Member

Heh, from Wikipedia:
  5. reklein

reklein Member

Thanks folks,I am, at this time profoundly educated and in the know. I have been a groundskeeper all my working life, computer jargon is not spoken in my immediate circle. :mrgreen:Seriuosly,thanks.BILL
  6. BCA

BCA New Member

I can not log in to the forum and sometimes it lets me log in, other times not. I have contacted the administrator well over ten times, created a new account, same problem with no reply from the administrator. I have not done anything to violate forum rules or protocol. Would someone please contact the administrator and have him contact me at either, - username loadmat, or - username BCA
  7. Soldermelons

Soldermelons New Member

8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I will shoot you an email right now. I have not gotten any emails or private messages from you..... I am pretty much the only card models admin available for now....

Look for my mail....