Best plan for Junkers Ju-87

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by blackarrow, Oct 13, 2007.

1. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

Please, recommend me best paper plan for Junkers Ju-87, german airplane from WW2.

It has to be little bigger model, to have many details and, if possible, to has instructions in english. I am now assembling V-1 Flying Bomb model, and after that, I will try to make this airplane.

Also, give me some good links where I can find finished pictures of this model, and links where I can find what materials and tools I need for this model (what kind of paper, glue, some special instructions, and list of accessories).

Thank you!
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i think the best one is the GPM snow model
  3. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Junkers Ju-87 'Stuka'

Hi blackarrow,

I did a quick Google image search and came up with these two rather simple plans: JU-87B STUKA.GIF

And here is the Google search for images:

However, this is a very well-known aircraft and I would suspect that there are better and more detailed plans available, for example on one of the R/C airplane modeling sites.

Good luck.

All the best,
    Bengt :rolleyes:
  4. sakrison

sakrison Member

The GPM winter camo Ju87 is nice.
    Maly Modelarz offers the tank-buster version. It's one of their early post-Soviet kits but it's very good--well designed and an impressive display model. Both are 1/33 scale. GPM also offers a Ju87 in 1/24. I have it but I haven't built it.
  5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hahahah sakrison

i just forgut i have the 1/24 also hhahaha its realy a nice model with diteling engin

6. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

Can you give me the list of Junkers Ju-87 plans, so I can decide what plan I will use to build this model with your recommendation? I found GPM and Maly Modelarz plans so far.

I like GPM 1/33 Junkers Ju-87 D3, it is snow version. Is there any other plans?

Also, what paper should I use for this model? I only have 80, 120, 160 and 200 g/m2 paper here. What you recommend to me?
  7. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i sure u can fuond all the gpm models on the gpm web site

GPM - modele kartonowe
    all the gpm model are booklat

u also have a nice one from the mark designer its in 1/33

if i remmber right D.ZARKOV start to work on ju87 but i dont know what up with this model
  8. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Large Scale Models
    There's 2 'B' versions here. There's a build thread of one of them here (the Fana kit is a pre-printed version of the first model downloadable from the first site I linked).
    Here is a build of an older GPM 'G' version.
    Here's another 'B' - another GPM kit.
  9. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

Probably I will choose GPM 1/33 Junkers Ju-87 D-3. I think that this plan is best I can find now.

I found review about this plan on

Also, here is picture of eight plans for Stuka that I found somewhere on this forum... Seventh is probably mine :thumb:

There is still problem... I can't buy this plan, so I have to print it. Because of that, please recommend me paper for printing this kit. Here I have 80, 120, 160 and 200 g/m2 paper, so I don't what paper should I use :cry:

Thank you!
  10. dansls1

dansls1 Member

11. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

We have another unit for paper - g/m2 so I don't know what paper are you using :(
  12. dansls1

dansls1 Member

There's a conversion chart on the link above.
    It looks like it converts to 180g/m2 - so I'd probably recommend 160 for most things.
  13. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

Sorry, I didn't see... 65 Cover = 180 g/m2.

Anyway, are you sure that 180 g/m2 paper is enough strong for this model? I have also 200 g/m2, so I don't know...

P.S You made one of Stuka model?
  14. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

I printed today plan for Stuka, and I have one question: What does this picture mean? I don't understand polish...

15. exzealot

exzealot Member

6 lines.........

1. The following is an explanation of the symbols used in the model:

2. Blue numbers indicate additional parts that are not used in the main model.

3. Areas with red numbers indicate places to glue parts.

4. Areas marked with sissors symbol indicate cutouts.

5. Parts with this symbol should be painted on the opposite side of the graphics.

6. Edges with this symbol should be cut at an angle.

Hope this helps!

16. blackarrow

blackarrow New Member

17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I wish you were around when I was trying to figure that out once :)