Best free model ever?

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Fluke69, Jul 8, 2006.

1. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Thanks for the boost Don! Hopefully Macs' found them already and also discovered that all the Wacky Racers are also available.:twisted:
  2. Fluke69

Fluke69 New Member

I thought there couldn't be anything close to the DBR9 but after looking at all the links I don't know. The DBR is still top 10 but the other ones are allso unbelievable. Thanx for the links
  3. rjwood_uk

rjwood_uk New Member

hi guys

im new here, got invited accross by Greg (GEEDUBBYA)

this DB9 is the first ever card model i have made and i must say im very impressed. what is this williams you mention? wouldnt mind giving that a go!

..hi greg by the way!
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

5. rjwood_uk

rjwood_uk New Member

hope you like it over at scale-models!

this looks a lovely kit but as i am new to this field of modeling i need an instruction sheed and there dosnt seem to be one! please point it out to me if im just being blind!

6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

i have never seen one

i think over time you become able to interpret the layout
    i haven't gotten around to printing the model myself, so i can't help you out with that.

this is one F1 car that i really like, the Walrus, same goes for the Tyrells from the 70's

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Richard (RJ),

Glad to see you are making yourself at Home. We havent got alot of photos in the album compared to what we had at the old site, but still stop in and look at the gallery. But, there are always photos in the various threads, you might look thru the different sections/forums and find a topic you are interested in, the will probably be photos somewhere in there.

Have a good evening and glad to see you here,

Greg aka GW
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hello Richard and welcome!

I believe this is the link to the instructions for the fw26.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a short list for page 1, page 2, etc.

It is all in japanese but the pictures are easy to follow. You could always use a translator also but I don't know how good they are.

9. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

10. MacHine13of13

MacHine13of13 Member

Rick--- Now I KNOW what models that I have to do first...

Seems my wife, Arlene, is pleased that I've been made to feel at home here, and short of "Tom goes to the Mayor" she enjoys the Cartoon Network and she adores Meatwad!

Pray that I do a good nuff job to actually interest her into PM'ing, too... LMAO

Thanks for telling me where they were (sometimes I'm thick as a brick) and I wouldn't have liked missing those jewels. ;-)

11. Fluke69

Fluke69 New Member

12. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

13. John1968

John1968 New Member

Thanks for the invite GEEDUBBYA, I'm admin at and when GEEDUBBYA first started posting about card models I wasn't sure what to expect, the last time I made a model out of card was when I was at school but I must say I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw, some of the models you guys do are brilliant, nothing like I was expecting and it's certainly inspired me to give one a try, off to look round the rest of the site, keep up the good work :)
  14. Texman

Texman Guest

Welcome aboard John UK. Hope you find some items to your interest. Any questions, just ask. What category and scale do you build in? Would love
    to see some of your cardmodels when you get around to them.

15. John1968

John1968 New Member

I like WWII stuff, scale either 1:72 or 1:32 it all depends on the model, if it's about 6" to 8" in length then it's about right, and I will post pictures of my first card model as soon as I've done one

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy John,

Well, I am glad you made it here. Although I think announcing yourself as just an "administrator" of is abit of an understatement. (Guys, John is a "Founder" of ).
    So be sure to welcome him and I hope his modesty doesn't shine through when he presents a photo of his work, be it card or plastic, because I am sure that any cardmodel he builds will be on par with his plastic modelling abilities.
    Anyway, we are all glad to have you here John, make yourself at home and look around, jump into any thread you see that you like, share photos of your work.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  17. possm_23

possm_23 Member

HMMMMMMMM....speakin of the top 100 free about a list??????? :idea: :twisted: :-D

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Possm,

Well, here are some the ones I would nominate although they are in no apparent order:

Nobi's S3 Viking
    Nobi's X 15 Rocket Plane
    Willja's Airwolf
    Scudbusted's Regulus I
    Scudbusted's Regulus II
    The Cessna 172 skyhawk found here:

And thats six of the ones I would rate as the greatest FREE cardmodels.

Ok, next person............

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  19. rickstef

rickstef Guest

The Epson Nakajima race team
    The Aston Martin DBR-9
    Howl's Flying Castle
    The ChromeHounds Mechs
    The Wacky Racers from The Webdude
    Eastern's Toy Box Rally cars

that should do it for me