best brand

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by pimp, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

what do u all think the best brand of rc is mine is traxxas
  2. lil_man_maas

lil_man_maas New Member

I also think Traxxas is the best
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Duratrax is pretty good for completeness for there RTR models. Kyosho suck! lol
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

traxxas is awsome and i also like hpi
  5. Duratrax is crap, first of all their stuff breaks all the time and their a-arms are poorly designed and weak. And have you ever tried to find parts for anything that breaks?? parts are almost impossible to find unless you get them online. Duratrax does have acouple good models though, the axis and nitro quake are good. Kyosho does NOT suck, in fact in the early 80's and 90's they were pioneers in RC buggies and their inferno buggies still hold the world championship title. I have had both of my kyosho trucks for over a year and I have yet to break something on them and I drive them hard. Traxxas is good but the t-maxx is alittle over-rated. HPI also has acouple nice models...just my two cents...
  6. Steve M

Steve M Member

Associated.
  7. pimp

pimp Active Member

well so far traxxas is the most liked they have been doing the rc thing 4 about 20 years and they have the best and most liked i think of all other brands
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

well the best for rtr. i like the hpi kits
  9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

na hpi sucks but its better than SMARTECH man i hate that name and there #@$% ty cars! lol
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

dude hpi is just as good as traxxas
  11. pimp

pimp Active Member

Cardmodel of the Lunar Roving Vehicle for download at Kartonmodell-Forum

yeah hpi is like just as good but in the 1/10 scale devison traxxas is number 1 and better than mostor some of the 1/8 rc cars
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

that sounds good.i agree
  13. mastmec

mastmec Member

Losi and Ofna
  14. mxking171

mxking171 Member

HPI AND XTM is the bomb i just got an xtm x-cellerator and holy #@$% 50 mph outa the box rtr that thing moves for a rtr and man it is cool
  15. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hey im sorry i was getting confused people here mostly buy tamiya and somethink else but i forgot what it was
    so i thought the rest of them are crap
    sorry
  16. My favorites are HPI and Team Associated.....but team losi is good and so is OFNA...the next car i get is probably going to be either the OFNA hyper 7 or violator....
  17. alisar70

alisar70 Member

oh i love the savage im gonna get a savage "21" there the best i know there old but i just like that
  18. the savage 25 is better and has all the upgraded problems that the 21 has...
  19. alisar70

alisar70 Member

why what problams did the 21 have
  20. monsterrcbuilder04

ok for buggies i think losi is the best and for monster trucks it would be traxxas or hpi. i dont know much about touring cars
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.