best bang for the buck building kits?

jpcamb

Jul 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
I've recently started building an N scale layout. I have a bachman engine facility built and a "kitbashed" garage from extra parts from that structure but no other buildings.

I'm still active in HO and have built and detailed a few dozen kits in that scale and would now like to add some downtown structures to make an n scale town.

Are DPM buildings any good in N scale or is there someone else that makes good kits at the roughly 10 price point?

I don't like Pikestuff kits as I don't like trimming the walls and such to fit so anyone but them may work for me as well.

thanks for any help in advance!
Jeff

Lenny53

Dec 20, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Originally posted by jpcamb
I'm still active in HO and have built and detailed a few dozen kits in that scale and would now like to add some downtown structures to make an n scale town.

Are DPM buildings any good in N scale or is there someone else that makes good kits at the roughly 10 price point?
Jeff;

If you've done these kits in HO then you know what they are all about. The detail painting required is naturally a little finer. I have done a complete block and am working on another for a 6' N-trak module.

Lenny :thumb: