Beroc's Warhound

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Availability of model will return shortly!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Beroc, Lord of Destruction, when you're ready, upload them to the Resource area, or let me know if you want me too. I'll let you leave them here for now. Thanks. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
This is gorgeous! Thank you very much, Beroc! I can imagine this Warhound to be part of a movie. I especially like the clean execution and the markings. :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Beautiful workmanship. I have it on the fast track for a build and for making it cleaner, WHY? it is supposed to look grimy so if you see smudges on mine, it is there to add flair to the build. Thanks for sharing and for the photos.

Jul 28, 2014
LOL, cleaner as in straighter. I am a firm believer in aging and detailing your models.

Also... When you build this, line the hip join up to the center of the foot, and make sure that the hips face straight up. The balance of the body is very even so it wont fall forward. My model was actually cut off the hips and re-glued so that it would tilt forward. This means that your model will stand taller and have more room for the guns. Mine rub on the legs. (cleaner I say... )

Jul 28, 2014
The whole thing was done in Illustrator. I believe that I exported it all so that if you had illustrator, you could simply recolor it in one shot. The logos could then be put on as you need.

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
May 24, 2012
Brazil
Hi Beroc ( the rest of the name is too long to write)
You actually managed to give life to this model. I do not know the original model that served you as a base, but the details that you have added are really impressive. Congratulations!