ben a long time

JVRR

Man its been a long time since I have been on this website. My house got flodded along with all of my HO trains and my N scale trains. When that was done and all cleaned up we had a tree fall on our house and we definitley could not get on the copmuter. This is teh first time in a long time. I had to help my dad build the house so I coulndt get to the library. So, hello everybody anything interesting happen. happy new year. sign1

Russ Bellinis

JVRR said:
Man its been a long time since I have been on this website. My house got flodded along with all of my HO trains and my N scale trains. When that was done and all cleaned up we had a tree fall on our house and we definitley could not get on the copmuter. This is teh first time in a long time. I had to help my dad build the house so I coulndt get to the library. So, hello everybody anything interesting happen. happy new year. sign1

It sounds like you have had more than enough "interresting things" happen. I hope there wasn't any injury to you or your family in all of those problems. I hope the trains were not permanently damaged in the flood. Finally welcome back! As far as answering your question about anything new. Just look over the Gauge. There have been a number of new forums added to the Gauge over the past year, and I'm sure you'll find some new stuff posted since your last time here. Anyway, I hope all is well with you now and Happy New Year to you.