been some time

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by scoobyloven, Aug 4, 2006.

1. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

hi guys

just thought i would stop in and say hi

we'll guys it has been a month from that day when my son passed away. and alot have changed. his head stone will be done in about 3 weeks. and i had to go get me a new computer we had a bad storm roll in 2 weeks ago and it tosted my pc thank god i had backed everything up on another hard drive 3 months ago and just found it last night i thought i lost everything alot of pics of him and video. but it is safe....

well guys it has been hard and me and the wife went and got our tattoos done.
    i just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts.

here is a pic of his head stone. my 4 years of art school in to use

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh man - that's a beautiful tribute...

Glad to hear you didn't lose any pics.. There's a real reason for backing things up...

Stop in anytime and take care....
  3. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Glad to hear from you again. We continue to pray for you and the family. How is the new little one doing? My wife and I are watching our grandson now. He doesn't know it, but I've ordered a Whittle wooden train set for him for his birthday in January. I'm starting him right, so he is getting a Santa Fe red & silver warbonnett!
  4. interurban

interurban Active Member

Yes it is good to hear from you, I was thinking about you this week and just check if you had dropped in.
    Glad to see you did.
    That is a one of a kind head stone scooby a beautiful tribute.

Still praying for you guys.
  5. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

All my prayers to you...all my prayers. Welcome back.
  6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

It is good to hear from you. We are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
  7. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Scooby... Glad to have you back on the wire, as you have been truly missed. You and your's will continue to be in my prayers. God blerss...

8. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Scooby: Welcome back. I, too, have been away from the Gauge a bit and had not even heard about your son. The stone is a wonderful tribute. I wish you and yours the best for the future.
  9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome back Scooby. Like Dave, I've been away for some time and am just catching up now. A wonderful tribute to your son. My best wishes to you and your family.