Been away for some time.

Just like to introduce myself to all the new members since the last time I was here. And re-introduce myself to all the great folk that already know me. A lot has changed for me in almost the year I have been absent.
I now live in a small town in Alabama of which there is not one drop of CA glue or scale lumber to be found. :cry: So it looks like I'll be doing alot of online ordering and roadtrips up to Chattanooga.
The town does have one whale of a rail bridge over the Coosa river though. I'll be posting some pics of that beauty soon. I'ts good to be back :wave:

t.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Welcome back t!!! :) You still have the caboose right???? :) We're still in chat at 9 PM - 12 Mid EDT :) Please stop by!!!! I try to stop into chat at Noon EDT also :)

Glad to have you back on board!! :wave: :D :wave: :D :wave:

Thanks tyson & Ngauger.
Yep, as far as boonie livin goes you know you have arrived when the wannabe Mayor promises he's going to "cleanup this town" by connecting the main sewer line to the rest of the world. rather than draining it over the hill.

Gauger, I had to let the caboose go.

The first three legged dog I see that looks like needs a home I'm grabbing it :thumb:

t.

spitfire

Alriiiiight! Welcome back t! Missed ya, buddy.

Like Mikey said, we're in the chatroom every night between 10:30 and whenever.

:thumb: Val

jon-monon

Well, I'll be dawged, if it tain't an x-near cobblers knob living, tripod lovin', scratch builin', ribbet makin', good ole boy from our past! Welcome back, friend. I wundered whar the heck yu'ar! :D :D :D Mr. t. goes back to my old Jeepin' days, and wuz the very feller who told me about the-gauge. :D :D :D

The world is a better place with the Gauge in it! I'll say it once more it's good to see all of you again. I'm starting over armed with a new camera and steadier glue'in hand ( less coffee). Jon, still got the 3B?

Just wait till the neighbors below me hear my 80 gallon airbrush compresser fire up....LOL

Glad you're back T.
Wondered where you'd gone.
Shame you had to let the caboose go.
Speaking of cabeese. Yesterday the BNSF was chugging thru town with a way freight. They had an old wide-cupola SF caboose (very faded, very dirty, obviously yanked out of storage somewhere) in tow --- first car behind the locos. I wonder where it was bound.

BillS

Hi philip,
when I do get to work on HellsGate Bridge it will be heaven!

Hello Bill, Theres another caboose out there somewhere with my name on it....that one you saw did'nt have "take to tim's place" on it anywhere did it?

t.