beat a pocket bike with rc10gt

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by lifelessstupidazn, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was out driveing my truck and ao guy on his pocket bike wanted to race me. he started about a hundred feet behind me because he had to get some "speed". i didnt start going until he was about 10 feet ahead of me. i beat him by like 30-40 feet. :D
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Musta been a bad bike or he was big. Iv gone 35 on them and im not exactly small. They are so fun tho! But unless your running something other then a OS .12, he should have won. You give me 50 ft and ill smoke your RC10GT! Trust me... My grandpa sells the bikes (i ride them...) and my dad owns a RC10GT. Just we scaped it due to we didnt like nitro at the time.
  3. all my gt has is a k&n air fliter. it's been clocked at 40 and that was before i had the k&n.the guy has a team so i think his bike should be good. he wasnt heavy either. real skinny.
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Wow... thats sad. Lol... but it was fun to watch i bet! The pocket bike i rode was one of the weak ones with no suspension, and the smallest they have. I was clocked at 35 and i weigh 250ish. Iv lost weight but dont have a scale to weigh myself. What engine are you running tho? I dont remeber. We went threw two engines. A OS something, and a HPI Nitro Star .12.
  5. i run the stock .15 that comes with the truck.i have geolander tires and a escalade body. the tires only slow the car down a little. the only difference is the i cant't pull wheelies :cry: cause there heavier then stock
  6. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

I think pocket bikes are ghey. LOL :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.