Bc 304 usaf daedalus

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by luciencarroll, Oct 12, 2011.

1. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

This is coming together nicely. The amount of detail that you are putting into this is simply AMAZING, to say the least.
    I am really looking forward to seeing teh finished model.
  3. gg56

gg56 New Member

I second Rhaven Blaack's comment.
  4. zombieofhtepast

zombieofhtepast New Member

And I shall third it... I am most definitely building this when it's done.
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I Fourth it!! :)
  6. luciencarroll

Hey all this is not a dead project I'm just super busy. Between the kids sports, work, and projects around the house but I will get back to this as soon as I can. One of the projects is building my man cave so it will be nice to have a place to put this beast when I'm done.
    Temporary hiatus I swear.
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Life does tend to interfere with paper model designing. I am going through the same thing right now. I am also restoring my MG, and that is just plain exhausting!
  8. zombieofthepast

zombieofthepast O.D.S.T.

Yeah, Life has a tendency to do that. We shall anxiously await your next update!
  9. DanielSheen

DanielSheen New Member

it looks like it's going to be a great model. I hope you're able to get back to it soon.
  10. myrmedon

myrmedon Member

Indeed...I cant wait to see how a paper model build stands up to the actual resin model on the market. Sometimes, the paper models seem nicer than the physical kits.
  11. franklima260

franklima260 New Member

Any updates?

I for one can't wait till we have a good BC 304 model :)

A while back I found this BC 304 model on some Ukrainian website:

The design is for an odd paper size A2 or a A3 I think.

I am sorry but because of the potential for piracy, we do not allow links to DROPBOX folders

If you have any questions, send me a P.M.
    Thanks. :)

12. luciencarroll

Sorry all. I'm eager to get back to this but I'm currently in the middle of extensive remodeling of my house and I just don't have a place for my computer right now. I'm hoping to be done with the office in the next few months, both with work and kids I make no promises.
  13. franklima260

franklima260 New Member

I sent the owner of video a message to try and get his patterns but i have yet to get a reply. I would encourage all of you to message to owner of the video.

If you are open to the idea I would love to take a crack at unfolding and prototyping what you have already created.
  14. Maverick65

Maverick65 Member

That was a fantastic video. His model was amazing would like to see it posted somewhere. I also sent a message to the owner inviting him to join us here.
  15. franklima260

franklima260 New Member

Hi again guys,

I found this great LEGO Deadalus.

Thanks, Frank
    ps. @luciencarroll

If you are open to the idea I would love to take a crack at unfolding and prototyping what you have already created.
  16. thomvz

thomvz New Member

what scale is this model or did i miss it in past posts?
  17. franklima260

franklima260 New Member

I don't remember a scale being posted but I hope its about 717:1 so it fits ThunderChild's F-302 model.

Putting the model around 63cm long and 32cm wide.
  18. Kjev

Kjev Member

The Daedalus rocked! I want to build this one!

As for the greebling, you could simply print the textures, but that's never as cool.