Battlestar Galactica: Lego Cylons (CUTE!!!)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Revell-Fan, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

OUT(FRAKKING)STANDING!!! KUDOS to you for another GREAT little model.
    If you could make the original BSG Colonial Blaster into an "AIRSOFT" gun, this little guy would make a cool target.train97sign1
    I really like this little guy. I am looking forward to building a few.

When is he going into the Download section?
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That's Hilarious!! Those pictures really made me laugh! Those little guys are going to catch on! :)
  3. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Now will you look at that: A simple question, deserves a simple answer...! :mrgreen:

Thanx R-F. It just gives me a better perspective of the scale and intricacy of your work.

Respect!!! :inw:

Is this an available pattern?
  5. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

YEES, of yourse there is! :twisted:

However, you are not the first one asking that question. Since this is a melt of another designer's parts and newly designed parts (by me) I'd like to ask Piromodels for permission before I offer the complete parts sheet. As long as I haven't got a response I could only give you the new parts (head, chest, backpack, skirt, weapons) and a description on how to alter the original parts. So I ask you to be a bit patient. I'll keep everyone posted in this thread.

Oh, and I have recoloured the plans once more to make the golden Command Cylon!

CU! :wave:

6. Revell-Fan

Me too! Wait till you see the next "shooting"! :mrgreen:
  7. Rhaven Blaack

How about the Gold Cylon Centurion?
    That waym you would have a matching pair.

That's what he said. :)
  9. Rhaven Blaack

Thank you for pointing it out to me.
    Either I am having diode failure, or old age is kicking in early for me.wall1
  10. Revell-Fan

Just recoloured the plans... Gold Centurion submitted to the assembly line! :mrgreen:
  11. Maverick65

Maverick65 Member

Totally awesome, cant wait to build a few for my fleet. Hopefully you'll get a response soon. As Yoda was always telling Luke "Patience" that is what we must have...easy for him to say he was 800+ years old.

Has anyone thought of doing an IE series/Lucifer yet???

Kudos on your build, we're all gonna need glasses before were thru...

12. Revell-Fan

I've been thinking about it, however, I am not sure what to do with his arms..!:p
  13. Revell-Fan

Hello, fans!

I have a problem. I tried to contact Piro to ask him for approval to combine our parts so that all parts of the Cylon figure may be released on one sheet. However, I am unable to contact him via the page . Does anybody have an idea what else I can do???