1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Battlestar Galactica kit....

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by doc_harvey, Apr 12, 2005.

1. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I'd give my left kidney for a cardstock model of the Galactica...have her about 2 feet long...with lights....and itty-bitty Vipers....am I drooling? :lol:
  2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Doc, posted a similar reply on another thread. Jan Rukr of the Aliens site has a bonus model found down in the left lower corner of the home page in english. It is of a starship "Galaxia". I looked at this ship awhile back and it looks uncannily like the Galactica. On closer inspection the viper launch bays on Jan's model will need a little re-modeling but it shouldn't be too hard. Take a look and see what you think. Pay attention to the opening details Jan places the password to open the files somewhere on the models description. Ted Dhttp://aliens.humlak.cz/
  3. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

could this be a could way to start a Battlestar?

:shock:
  4. scottdee

scottdee New Member

5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Which version of the Galactica are you after? Jaybat's site has the new version and Gearz did the TOS Galactica...
  6. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Whups... DUH. Should have checked the original date of the thread posts.... 2005. I'm sure my reply is old news by now. :rolleyes:
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Everyone's entitled to be an idiot at least once a week. sign1
  8. Texman

Texman Guest

Wow! Once a week! I just upped my quota!

Ray
  9. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

I was in the Army for 22+ years and was an idiiot at least once a day including weekends and holidays. :mrgreen:

Elliott
  10. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

If you need a part of a liver, another kidney or some bottles of blood, count me in!
    =)