Battleship Potemkin

Battleship Potemkin is #7 in a series of Tsarist battleships that I have been working on over a long period of time. It was originally named Kniaz Potemkin Tavricheskey but was renamed Panteleimon &Boretz za svobodou. In protest to mismanagement of the navy her crew mutinied in June 1905. This mutiny was immortalized by S. Eisenstein is his movie about this event.

The model is 8.25 inches long.

nibel

Again.... Can we have more photo? I am using your ship as guideline for how to build waterline model :mrgreen:

Thanks Renaud, Dansls1, nibel, & Barry. Renaud, I wish I had your references before I built the model. Those are excellent drawings. This is the kind of revelation that has caused me to slow down considerably. There is so much information out there that I don't know about.

I will try to post a few more pictures later, but I am having computer problems you wouldn't believe. One computer seems to have a bad modem & the 3.5 floppy drive just broke, one computer lost its D drive, and my new laptop seems to have had a CD-R drive failure and also seems to be very peculiar.

Nibel: Sorry about the delay. I have had multiple computer/Internet problems. I had to take one of my computers in for repair. (I have 3 computers, but each has something wrong with it until now.) Here are additional photos.