Battleship Bismarck

Bikerpete

Feb 27, 2005
Calgary
Absolutely stupendous. What a marvelous model and the photographs are great too. I'm looking forward to your next build as I have the Rodney model waiting in the wings. Do you plan on painting the hull to get rid of the hot pink color that the kit is printed in?

If you like Pink Floyd type instrumentals check out Explosions in the Sky's The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place CD. I listen to it a lot when I build stuff.

PB

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Bravo, Scorpio!!
We are all proud to have seen her being built, and hopefully have learned a few things in the process. Thanks!!
Perhaps you can tease us with a few wider angle shots of the overall model now that the rigging is completed? We might need a photo of the week, you know. :lol:
Thanks, and I for one am looking forward to seeing you build Rodney!
Jim

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hi,
I thought that I could start now the final works!
From because of!
Yesterday I have still inserted to me the CD of Pink Floyd "impulses" in my CD Player and here the result:
The first officer examines the ship. The team still waits in the barracks.

Greeting

Ajax

Apr 20, 2004
Simply stunning, Scorpio! The rigging is amazing; I can't believe you were able to achieve such accurate results by heating and shaping leftover pieces of plastic!

A.J.

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello friends,
The battleship Bismarck is a ready. I might thank in all which have taken part in my construction report for the friendly climate and nice contributions. I thank quite warmly Ron that I might show the construction report here on the forum.
I announce myself with the Rodney again, but now I do small break
With the best greetings
Scorpio

Here a few photos

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT!!!
I, for one, like the bows on shot G-1, it captures the bristling gunnery, I feel. :shock:
Perhaps my very favorite is G-25, that nice overall view.
Very well done, Scorpio!!
I know I am not the only one who enjoyed this thread very much, and look forward to your next project, after a well deserved break. :D
Thank you for taking the time and spending so much time with us on this venture. I have learned a lot and found such pleasure seeing your posts and photos.
Veilen Dank so sehr!
Jim

Ajax

Apr 20, 2004
No, no, no! It can't be done! What will we do without our daily Bismarck fix? ;) :D

Congratulations, Scorpio! Bismarck looks stellar from stem to stern. You should be very proud!

A.J.