Battlefleet Gothic Warhammer 40k

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by kanjow, Dec 11, 2011.

1. kanjow

kanjow Guest

Is there any card models of any of the Imperial or other ships from Battlefleet Gothic or the Warhammer 40k universe.
  2. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

3. lehcyfer

lehcyfer Member

I've made myself a lot of proxies so I could play with many types of enemies - something like this.

Here you can find a link to proxies for every fleet except for orks (but you can find them in the first link).
  4. deadpoolclone

deadpoolclone New Member

Darn federal government has blocked the upload! A terrible shame, to be sure. Does anyone have them saved?
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Megaupload is down, but if you are clever with the way you search in Google, you may find what you are looking for. The first trick is having the files name. Don't post anything illegally or illicitly obtained!! :)
  6. deadpoolclone

deadpoolclone New Member

Well then, does anyone happen to know the names of the files? I admit, I haven't started my google search yet, just thought I'd ask to save time if someone does have them. I actually have quite a few battle fleet gothic figures from the good old days but I could always use more! My strategies are rather stale by now, having the resources of all the figures... this would make for interesting surprises for my gaming mates! I wish games workshop would revive bfg with multipart plastic kits or the resin kits they're doing now, but until that day, paper is a worthy alternative, I think.

7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

File sharing like that is not allowed without the express permission of the author. Don't even ask!

Also, do the search first, most people do not like to give anything up if someone can't be bothered to look. Everyone's time is valuable!
  8. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member