Battle Mech D9 ( District 9) / Jan Rükr / ABC

kingofprd

This cardmodel of ABC magazine. Jan Rükr ( Alien99 )is author of this model. Free download not aviable. It's model of battle mech from District 9.
It's very simplified, because it's for young modellers. But textures are on hihg level.

9.jpg

PA040002.jpg

PA040003.jpg

PA050117.jpg

PA050118.jpg

PA050119.jpg

PA050120.jpg

PA050121.jpg

Dopedidu

Looks very good so far. But - i think it dont look like your first pic. Have you a pic how it would look when its complete build?

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Battle-mech D9 is my comercial model created for ABC magazine. The D9 was inspired by the exosuit from the District -9 movie. I cannot created the real movie prop because of copyright and build abylities of kids.:mrgreen:

and here is ..how is the model will look like:

013-wallpaper1024.png

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
I thought the model in the first post was off a bit....screen grabs of the CG model....

Attachments

• d9_still_05.jpg
    d9_still_05.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 50
  • d9_still_04.jpg
    d9_still_04.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 53

kingofprd

André - The model can not be downloaded. It is a commercial model for the magazine. It's written here several times.

sirrob01

Hopefully we can get a link to the magazine site, ABC magazine on a global scale is a pretty common name.

I'm guessing it's not the Australian Bus and Coach magazine sign1

oriod01

Well maybe this is on Jan's list of things to do, accurately, in the future. He couldn't create it accurately for ABC, as it was sold, and that would require licensing fees. Yes I know, if it is on his 'list', it could be a couple of years... But seriously we are all going too busy building the Sulaco for it to matter LOL.