Battle Hearse

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by rockpaperscissor, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Hi all,

If you hate zombies (and who doesn't), here's a cool little four hour project that'll be sure to take care of those stinky brain eaters. Armed with three machine guns (two fender mounts and one up in the "crows nest"), a spiky "zombie fork" on the front end, and two huge side mounted circular saw blades to take 'em off at the knees, this big ol' Caddy has what it takes to save humanity from the undead. For the free download check out Besides the battle hearse, there are many other free macabre card models for your building pleasure including a haunted mansion and grave yard, an animatronic bat, and other fun stuff.

Keep your blade sharp,

Drivers side view:

Passenger side view:

Circular saw blades can be displayed up:

or down:

closeup of the crows nest:
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Wow !!!

This is wonderful. My only problem is: I've 2 boys so I've to build 2 of this "things".

Your model looks very nice. What kind of paper do you use for it?

3. It's printed on non-glossy 65lb card stock Alcides, the only thing I had handy. If I were ever to build it again, I'd print the first page (1 of 3) on glossy paper so the body would be nice and shiny. I added a piece of 1mm cardboard to the inside of the roof for strength. Other than that there were no modifications. It's a simple model that could be easily fluffed up with raised rivet detail, cut out saw teeth, and paper strips to add thickness to the tires. I had a lot fun building it as a diversion between larger projects. I'm sure your sons would love them if you built two.

4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Haha ... awesome.

stupid zombies...
  5. Dyna-Soar

Dyna-Soar Member

Hail to the king, Baby!