Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ok someone has GOT to design us the new bat cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

NO!!!!... I'm mind/eye/thought blocking any and all information about the next Batman movie because I want my socks to completely be knocked off my body. I have seen NO trailers, pictures or info about the movie beyond the fact that the Joker will be in it.

Someone told me the bike was incredible. Based on the Tumbler as the Batmobile my curiosity is killing me.... KILLING ME!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thats why i didnt put a pic in. i whanted to put the bug out to any designer to start thinking of it. hint,hint, cough, splutter, hint,hint!!!
  4. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I've seen pics of it and have to agree it would make an awesome model...

Not to mention the fact I am preparing to build Claudio's tumbler model at double the intended scale... so a bike in the same scale sitting next to it would definitely make a nice diorama :D
  5. MAJOR

MAJOR Member

We've started building a full size replica in the shop. Hoping to have it ready by the end of April for some of the custom bike shows. Somebody please do design a card one !! (I just dont seem to have the time right now for some reason.wall1)
  6. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Is there even enough reference material out there for it right now? I've seen some photos of it but no plans or blueprints.
  7. MAJOR

MAJOR Member

It's a complete bugger as there is only photos, some NBC news report and some really bad sneak filming from vid camaras on set of the bike being ridden. We,ve had to use a lot of guess work, but there is enough images out there to produce a good likeness. (scale rules in hand). If i knew what motor was in it the job would be a bit easier. We recon it's going to handle like a sack of cats with size those wheels.
    I think some toy company is licenced to produce it along with figures from the movie.