Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Kezn, Sep 18, 2007.

1. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

I'm sending the link to my father, also a Batman fan, IT LOOKS SUPER!!
  2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I have download the .rar file, but there is only instructions and white version of batman. No textured version. Is this correct, or have I downloaded the wrong file. I used the link in your last post.
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

You've got the right one Paul. No textures yet. They may come later along with accessories like a cloak and Gargoyle to stand Batman on.
  4. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Thanks Kezn for the instructions; they're really great and easy to understand. Thanks also for the building tips. As for Superman, take your time! I really understand about having many projects!

Best Regards,
  5. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

Hi everyone,
    thanks for enjoying Batman. I hope you have fun with him.

that's how Batman cloak may look like:

I'm still thinking about how to glue the cloak together. May I use 2 layers, horrizontally and vertically. The special shape of each part will hold them at the right place. However the vertically layer has 23 pages already [150 parts]. so 2 layers means ~ 40-50 pages. Is its worthy? 50 pages for a cloak? The cloak can made by wet paper too, and its smoothier. Please advise me.

another image of marine:

6. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

how about using floristry wire in the cap it could be shaped then quite easily to the builders taste and cuts down ont the parts to maybe 3-4 main parts instead of 50 + just a idea:thumb: great batman tho :thumb:how about robin ? :thumb:
  7. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

for anyone that have probleme with RS: my connection is not stable in this moment (cause of the broken cable in Middle East) , please wait some days for me to upload to another host
  8. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

hello mates,
    the network is back online :D
    @ col. kurtz: thank you for the idea, a nice one! I think 50 pages is too much ..
    for the robin I don't have any plan on making him.

Is there anyone that build the kit? Does it work well ?
    I'm so exited to wait to see someone make it..

9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

The model looks fabulous,;) but I wonder if there is a way to simplify it a bit, so that it could be build at a smaller scale, eg 10cm high?
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Kezn, I want to build him, but am having printer issues and am having to get everything printed at a print shop at the moment.

I think the florist wire is a good idea, as is wetting down the paper.

I will try to get things work out so that I can build this as well as some other models.

11. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

Lex: I'm sorry but I don't have any plan to simplifie & scale down him. I'm style of big boy with big hand so small parts make me sick. That's why my model will often be around 40cm and so.. Plus, I want the model look as close as realism as possible..

CJTK1701: hope your printer ok :D

ok, I pause this badboy for awhile, and go for another projects, like the one pillar pagode and so..

good day mates.
  12. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

just print 16 pages to a sheet and the model will be 10cm high.
  13. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

well.. some parts will be around some mm2 :D
  14. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'll get it worked out, thanks. Looking forward to your future projects. I too like the Big Boy models. Trek on Dude.:thumb:
  15. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Workable by me ^^ I'll try if I have time...
  16. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

have you seem anymore progress with the Starcraft Gun?
  17. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

no, i'm working with the One Pillar Pagode. [it's not me that make the Starcraft Gun, and I plan to make it later with the marine..]
    And for the Batman I received some mistake's reports. I'll solve it and make sollution asap.

Sorry for any inconvennient.
  18. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

Very nice :)

Thanks for sharing
  19. Trakk

Trakk Member

Hey Kezn, is it safe to start building your great batman model? :mrgreen:
    After reading this thread i'm wondering if you solved the little mistakes and if the model is complete with the cape?
  20. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Does anyone know where I can go to download the batman model?
    I tried the rapidshare link and says there is an error.