Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Kezn, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I'd be proud too. This is a great model in the making here. :)
  2. Tunny

Tunny Papermodeler

@skupilkinson: I think i saw your project about a X-men character (Wolverine???) somewhere in this forum, right? How does it go?
  3. Master-Bruce

It goes Ok. I've not touched him yesterday. I was busy trying to finish up my 1701-E bridge and the Colonial Shuttle.

They've all got their own threads here. :)
  4. Master-Bruce

Hey Kezn. I noticed you'd updated the Temple thread here. I wondered if there was anything new on the Batman model??

I understand you're busy though. :) We all are I think??
  5. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Holy CowSh!t Kezn!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back on line today - Hooraaaaay.

And what do I find - one of the best looking paper models I'VE EVER SEEN :eek:!!!

I've been away far too long

Kezn - You are the master :inw:
  6. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

these nice words always cheers me up :D, many thanks my friends.

the glue testing is finished. not much of fault was found :D(one for boots, one for pants, and two for the torso).

I think I can release it in 2 week (without instruction & texture). The rest will come later.

and this model is free of charge. Its my presents for my kindly friends here.(there is no cost, but if you want to help me then you can fill in some questionaire - I plant to open up a website of my model paper, but I don't really know how thing works, prices for model, method of delivery & purchase etc.. sure if you don't have time so you can't answer, I send you the model anyway - i'm just too glad if you like my models already.)

My best regards,

7. Master-Bruce

This is great news!! I'll take you questionaire.

Any chance of a photo or two of the finished testbuild?? PLEASE!!
  8. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Count me in too...:mrgreen:
  9. gippolot

gippolot Member

hello Kezn,

As per other comments here, I'm really looking forward to the finished model. :thumb::thumb::thumb: It really is looking fantastic.

I've been a batman fan for the best part of 40 years.

10. Master-Bruce

Come on Kezn, tease us with a new photo??
  11. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

Its impossible before this weekend. My father is 500 km from home till this sunday (21/10/07) , and he takes the camera with him, malheuresement !

lets see if I can lent one from friends !
  12. Master-Bruce

Sorry buddy, didn't know.
  13. Master-Bruce

Hey Kezn,

Just giving this thread a little bump. :) How do things go with the Dark Knight? We've not heard from you in a while. Is Batman nearing release??

Sorry to nag, just keen to see this model. :) Any pics of the finished testbuild would be awesome!

14. Master-Bruce

Kezn, you still with us?
  15. lubinzer

lubinzer New Member

cheer up~

Where are you friend~ T.T
    Please Let's us see your Fantastic job~ please~
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

that is just fabulous work!!i cant wait!!
  17. Master-Bruce

It really is. I've been excited about this one since the thread was started.

Kezn's done a great job on this and I look forward to seeing more.

I just hope that this thread hasn't died. Kezn, it'd be great to hear from you buddy. Not just for Batman but for your other projects too. I'd like to see the temple. :) Please???
  18. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

does anybody know if this is going to b continued? would love to make this to go with the batwing.
  19. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Brilliant, I'll be watching this as well!:thumb:
  20. Master-Bruce

Watching what? It looks like Kezn had left us??

I really hope not as I've been itchin to see more of this for a few months now.

I'm glad someone else has tried to bump this threa and see if there's anything new. I've wanted to but was afraid of coming across as a pest. LOL

Hope to hear from Kezn soon. :)