Batman Begins - The Tumbler on going !!!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Alcides, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Alcides

Alcides Member

See this:

Claudio is modeling the tumbler from Batman Begins. Wow. :-D

Another one in my to do list :cry:

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

ok ... where the hell did he get reference images accurate enough to build it????

3. jparenti

jparenti Member

Thank God someone was brave enough to take this on! This is definitely the best Batmobile of all the different versions.
    As for how he found reference pics... maybe he has a friend in the business. How else could you find a picture of it sitting still? :grin:
  4. nikischutt

nikischutt New Member

I've seen a few still promotional shots in various magazines. Although it doesn't matter how many pics you've got, it's still a difficult vehicle to model.

5. jparenti

jparenti Member

I've added his Back to the Future DeLorean to my "to-do" list. When he finishes the Tumbler, that'll be next.
    I know I saw a Hot Wheels (or similar brand) version of the vehicle, but it was much too small for any real detail work to be gleaned from it. Must be the promo pics.
    The site has my three favorite movie vehicles now, so I guess I need to make a good donation. :grin: If I find a really great series of models, I like to give back a little. After all, how many packages of card stock can you buy for the price of one plastic model? (I just need to find this "Ink Fairy" I've heard of from the Staples commercials...)