batery's need names of good ones

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by rc10gt3jimbo, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rc10gt3jimbo

rc10gt3jimbo Member

running team losi xxx ken walden , trinity d5 flatliner 13 turn single, intelispeed bt racing speed controller, i can charge nmh bateries, i have been out of racing for a while whats important in piking out matched packs, i used to match packs but it was years ago and under my dads supervision, now im not able to seek his help so whats good numbers and prices for them , mebe some one knows a site to order them cheap , or somthing , , , i want 9 racing packs, and 5 pracy packs, so you can understand why im taking our time to ask all this
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

3. timrock

timrock Active Member

matched*
  4. rc10gt3jimbo

rc10gt3jimbo Member

THE MOTOR HAULS , with oil on the bearings its insane, i estamate 40 mph, or 3/4 block in 2.5 seconds 3/4 block = 6 big houses5 seconds going 25 mph in a realm car i recomend it
  5. rc10gt3jimbo

rc10gt3jimbo Member

i have a duratrax intellipeak minipulse charger i can effect the peak charge amps, but those batteries say somthing about delta somthing or another, im nto familiar with nmh i know my charger does nmh bateries of some sort cause it shows up to 3 amps for nimh i dont wanna ruin it hehe
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

yea i bet the car flys with the 13turn motor but do you notice any difference in the flat wire compared to the round wire?a regular 13 turn will make the car fast too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.