Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hey guys me and my friends here at turkey are going bashing with my savage 26 on sunday morning at about 3am LÝKE EARLY MORNING

what would u like to see in this bash video anything u lot say will be put on FIRST EVER VIDEO IS GOING TO BE MADE AT NIGHT

Updates needed
  2. danielh89

danielh89 Member

well if u can get it to wrk lol
    sum jumps it on fire +general bashing
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

get that truck muddy man...and some sick jumps and ya fire.lots and lots of fire
  4. bandit1

bandit1 Member

fire and fireworks are always a good thing.
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

for added excitement put some rockets on the back ok them and launch themm off some huge ramps :)
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hay guys sorry but we dýdnt do night bashing BUT....i did do some bashing with my uncle write next to a cliff about 10 meteres tall.............

as u all had gueessed we did some donuts and the normal bashing u usally do in the normall weather then right next to the place we were bashing was a 10 meter cliff
    so i made the car go about 80km and then made it go up the cliff with some struggle when the car finally got up the 10meter cliff me and my uncle decided to jump down the cliff (the car) when we made it jump we did 2 backflips then landed on some might big#@$%stone(OUCH) then then motor clompletly stoped we ran over to the car and looked that the middle of the chassis had been bent quite alot and the reason the engine stalled was because the chassis was touching that thing on the motor that turns all the time when u turn on the motor....

so we went to my uncles home and he completely straightend the chassis (thanks)
    and then we tried to start the motor and the n the stuiped pull start had snaped so my GREAT uncle fixed that aswell with me extra pull start i brang with me in case
    so he fixed that and then we weent bashing but with jumps only about half a meter

oh for some reason the video camera didnt seem to work but im going to get it repaired
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

So whaty u all think mad or what!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.