Bashin' On The Prototype

Vic

"Necessity" must obviously be the mother of invention..:D :D :D

Attachments

• 2234.jpg
    2234.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 258

BDC

Now that's a practical joke just begging to happen! Lock one of your "friends" in there (or your supervisor) and hook him up for a ride! One minute he's in Walla Walla, WA and six hours later the ride ends in Leavenworth, Kansas.

Or if he's taking too long in there (he brought a really good magazine), pull an engine up until it almost touches. Then punch the horn button. No more constipation problems for him!:D

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Whew! For a minute there I was afraid it might be a cost savings proposal for Amtrak! :)
Ralph

Mike R

For longer distances, a Vista-Dome might be nice.

Park one of these over an abandoned ashpit, put a tank car beside it, and you now have another "industry" to add to your card order system...[ maybe don't model the conveyor in too detailed a fashion.]

I pity the fella who gets in that thing when a train comes a rumblin' down the track.

That loo needs some couplers on it, what a better way to see the country side when your reading the paper!

Again, you guys are killing me!!

OMG ....a vistadome equipped loo.... :D :D "See your wonderful land in comfort" and "wave to the rail fans from the hotseat" :D )

Bilk, you've just proved that ever the prototypes leave out details! What, no crescent moon on the door???? :)

Errol

billk

Would that be a (southern) crescent? Wrong RR! BTW when I was a kid one of the funniest jokes was "I saw U.P. on a railroad car." (Pre-sophomoric humor, remember?) I think that has something to do with this but I forget what.

Ok, I see what the "King of the railroad" sits in, none other than his Porta-throne.

If Elvis is in there, you know where he's been hiding all these years. :D

Too bad they didn't have them kinda toliets when they were laying track back then, could've saved alot of butts from getting bit by rattlers.