Bashin' On The Prototype

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Vic, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

"Necessity" must obviously be the mother of invention..:D :D :D

Attached Files:

• 2234.jpg
      File size:
      36.2 KB
  2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I know it say to let on the side, but thats the best Portaloo I have seen yet.:D

3. billk

billk Active Member

Here's another one (not for rent I presume)
  4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Y'know, sittin' in such a location would compell me to finish my business VERY quickly! :D
  5. BDC

BDC Member

Now that's a practical joke just begging to happen! Lock one of your "friends" in there (or your supervisor) and hook him up for a ride! One minute he's in Walla Walla, WA and six hours later the ride ends in Leavenworth, Kansas.

Or if he's taking too long in there (he brought a really good magazine), pull an engine up until it almost touches. Then punch the horn button. No more constipation problems for him!:D
  6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Whew! For a minute there I was afraid it might be a cost savings proposal for Amtrak! :)
  7. Mike R

Mike R Member

For longer distances, a Vista-Dome might be nice.

Park one of these over an abandoned ashpit, put a tank car beside it, and you now have another "industry" to add to your card order system...[ maybe don't model the conveyor in too detailed a fashion.]
  8. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

I pity the fella who gets in that thing when a train comes a rumblin' down the track.

That loo needs some couplers on it, what a better way to see the country side when your reading the paper!
  9. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Ok, My Turn --

Is that what happened to the "do not flush when stopped" rule?? :D :D :D
  10. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Again, you guys are killing me!!

OMG ....a vistadome equipped loo.... :D :D "See your wonderful land in comfort" and "wave to the rail fans from the hotseat" :D )

Bilk, you've just proved that ever the prototypes leave out details! What, no crescent moon on the door???? :)

11. billk

billk Active Member

Would that be a (southern) crescent? Wrong RR! BTW when I was a kid one of the funniest jokes was "I saw U.P. on a railroad car." (Pre-sophomoric humor, remember?) I think that has something to do with this but I forget what.
  12. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Ok, I see what the "King of the railroad" sits in, none other than his Porta-throne.

If Elvis is in there, you know where he's been hiding all these years. :D

Too bad they didn't have them kinda toliets when they were laying track back then, could've saved alot of butts from getting bit by rattlers.
  13. RI541

RI541 Member

Just when you think you've seen it all:D :D :D