Barricade! Well, BumbleBee needs a nemesis!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, May 21, 2008.

1. amedcalf

amedcalf returning to modeling

Cool Skip.

Nice to know that your still doing Barricade, keep up the good work mate.

2. zealousy

zealousy Member

I'm soooo looking forward to this one! Love the new Mustang and the Baricade character in the movie. hope you get time to wrap this up! Good luck and thanks for designing this baby for all of us :)
  3. amedcalf

Hi Skup. Just after a update. Have you managed to make any progress on this yet.

4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Sorry nothing yet. I've just had too many commitments, also, we had a baby three weeks ago so he keeps us busy too. ;)
  5. zealousy

zealousy Member

Congrats on the baby :)
  6. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Wow!!! Congratulations sir Andrew!!! yay!!! :wave7:
  7. Master-Bruce

:) Thanks guys.
  8. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I've just been over to your blog and seen the photo of the new addition, nice kid. I hope he grows up to be as talented as his dad. But bloody hell, 9lb8oz, did he stay inside a extra month or what.
  9. Master-Bruce

LOL!! No, but he was 2 weeks overdue. :) Well, he looks like me so he's off to a good start!! :D
  10. amedcalf

Congrats m8, I know what you mean about little ones keeping you busy I have 3 of my own.
  11. Master-Bruce

Thanks bro. ;)

3? I remember the days of having 3, life seemed so much simpler. LOL! Cal is our fourth now. You'd think we'd have learned our lesson the first time eh? :D LOL! Kiddin'!
  12. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

Congrats man he looks good same hair and evrything lol, best wishes to you and jo and kids for the new year buddy
  13. Congrats Skulp on the new addition. Now put down the kid and back to the toys:p.

14. Skip:

Congradulations! We had four by the time we finally learned. Enjoy them, they grow all too soon into surly teenagers then adults. You never learn to stop hurting for them, though, when they hurt themselves.:cry:

15. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Congrats Skip on having Skip Jr. added to your collection :D

--Am I right to assume that this means at least 1 year's lack of any progress... ;)
  16. seth crofton

seth crofton Member

Congrats as well we have 4 to . two boys and two girls. thank God for bunk beds. and itsnever to early to have them start to learn about the joys of chores!
  17. Master-Bruce

18. MelGaucho

MelGaucho New Member

The new Transformers Movie is coming (Revenge of the Fallen), I've just seen the new trailer and OH... MY... GOD.
    There are new bots, huuuuuuuuuge ones. Optimus Prime looks a toy next to them.
    New Bumblebee look great. I think you guys will have some work, lol lol lol.
  19. amedcalf

Hi Skup hows things.

Just seeing if there is anymore progress on Barricade.

Hope so. hehe
  20. Master-Bruce

I'm afraid not. The last year has been a roller coaster for me with so many other projects on the go I've just not had time for Barricade.

Sorry guys.