Barricade! Well, BumbleBee needs a nemesis!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, May 21, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Thanks very much for that! I'm blushing now! LOL!

I'm happy to design these, especially if it appeals to young kids. I think it's important for kids to have a hobby that keeps them out of trouble. ;)

Be sure to ask your nephew and his dad to take pics for me? I'd love to see what they do, even if they think it's not a very good build. I always like seeing how others build my models. It's a pity that I don't get to see to many of them though.
  2. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hey skip as allways outstanding looking real good there. keep it up i camy wait to see it completed
  3. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I haven't lost faith... I've just lost my internet connection. AGAIN! :curse:wall1:cry:

I'm also in the process of having to find and move into a new place so I'll be expecting to see this ready for download once I get settled. Looking forward to it, as always I'm sure you'll impress us all once more. :thumb:
  4. Master-Bruce

Thanks guys! :) I know I have a tendancy to start some projects and then not finish them. I just want you guys to know that this isn't one of them. ;)

I've been going through the DVD to get some good screen captures. Not many of the interior though. :( Although I got some nice ones of the laptop screen!! :D

I've used them to create 3 different textures for the screen so builders can choose which one they use. ;)

Here's a little pic of one:

Here are all three.
  5. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Nice, love the ladiesman217 screen. I think I'll print that in "high def", lol. I still need to get the camaro (both of them) in my building que. Thus far, Claudio's Bumblebee has all my attention for a build. Oh wait, I better get on that!!
  6. Master-Bruce

LOL! You're doing a great job on it too CK.
  7. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Thanks Skip! I really need to figure out how to design these models as well. Pretty steep learning curve for me as I have never used a 3D program much before. Very confusing to me. Maybe I'll try Sketchup to start. Anyway, keep up the great work. You and Claudio are my inspiration to model better and try my hand at designing some day!!
  8. Master-Bruce

I'm flattered buddy. Claudio was (and still is)one of my inspirations! If you ever wanted a mentor, he's the guy to have.
  9. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Now that too funny LOl .. great job can't wait to see the rest
  10. Master-Bruce

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
  11. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you guys for your confidence!
  12. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Barricade looks AWESOME skip! Can't wait to see final product!
    For that matter, I can't wait to see all these great Transformer models standing side my side on my shelf!!!
    ...wait a minute...
    ...WHAT shelf!?!?

13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

hey skip, any word on this project?
  14. Master-Bruce

I'm afraid not buddy. I had some more commission work to get through so this once again had to be put on temporary hold. Sorry. :)
  15. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Nice blog skip, well put together.
  16. Master-Bruce

Thanks alot Paul! :) I've been keeping it up to date since the start. For a blog it's doing pretty well.
  17. clif52

clif52 Banned

Hey Skip

I love the costume stuff you've been working on. I've got ideas for a couple to ask you about designing later. But whats the word on the Barricade Mustang model? Anytime in the near future. I'd like to build one and maybe modify it into a couple of new version Knight Rider cars.
  18. Master-Bruce

Hey Clif,

I keep thinking about Barricade buddy, I've just become so tied down with ither things that it's hard to get some decent time for this one. :( I really want to get a good day or two to throw into Barricade and get him done for you guys.

Knight Rider has been mentioned a few times in relation to this car. I think it could be cool mate. ;)
  19. amedcalf

amedcalf returning to modeling

Hi Skip

I would just like to say "AWSOME". that about sums up your work. cant get enough of it. I've printed out both Camaros so me and my son can build them.

Any news on Barricade. My son really loves this car.

20. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much Allan, I appreciate it mate. :) Sadly I've had no time to make more progress in Barricade due to other commitments lately. Don't worry, I'll finish this sucker! I just don't know when.