Barricade! Well, BumbleBee needs a nemesis!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, May 21, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

The game mesh is all prepared now. I still need to add the wheels, tyres, interior details and whatever else. There was a problem with the extraction where the wheels didn't extract with the rest for some reason. I'll be doing those from scratch soon.

I could still use some help with police car interiors, but I'll be googling that later too. :)

Here's a pic then of the mesh as it is now.

The faces are double sided just for the purpose of the pic. ;)
  2. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Looking good! I want to build this one when it's ready:thumb: BTW, is there going to be a Frenzy with Baricade, too?:mrgreen:
  3. Master-Bruce

That'd be nice wouldn't it. Though Frenzy is probably the most challenging to do in paper. He's so delicate really, lots of thin pieces.

If he were to be done I doubt it'd be even possible to do it in the same scale either, Frenzy's tiny in comparrison to the other Transformers isn't he.

It'd be cool if someone did give him a go though, IN LIFE SIZE!!!!! Now there's a thought.....
  4. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

5. Master-Bruce

LOL! I don't doubt it could be done. Not by me though, my eyes are good but not up to micro modelling. ;)
  6. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

It has been done, only not in paper, but from the the CD player he turns into:
    He really does turn into the CD player and he works too! I saw him in person!
  7. Master-Bruce

That looks very good, though I can't see how he turns into the CD player?
  8. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Barricade's looking meaner sir!!!

Hmmm micro modeling? maybe we should try asking sir Nando to build Frenzy in the same scale as the ones you guys are doing... :twisted:
  9. Master-Bruce

Thank you, :D I'm in the middle of gathering reference for the interior, I'm also modelling the new wheel. I'm using the tyre from the 2009 Camaro which makes it easier but the wheel needs to be done over from scratch.
  10. Master-Bruce

Hey fellow Transformers fans!

I've been fortunate enough to have gotten some good time to spend on this today. All wheels are now done, they're 3D not just flat textured insert. I've remodelled portions of the front end to add the little round lights(ya know, the one that pokes out to scan Sam?) as they weren't modelled into the original mesh.

I've even did a bit of texturing too! The Police logo on the door is just prelim, it needs more adding to it.

So far it's going really well! Here's a pic. :D

11. Master-Bruce

A little bit more before I take a break to cook dinner. :) Now it looks like a cop car!! :twisted:

Later I'll add the rest of the police decals onto it.

12. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

I can almost hear Barricade's rough interrogation to Sam Witwicky...

"I don't know what your'e talking about!"

"uh yeah?"

13. Master-Bruce

LOL! "All hail Megatron!"

Thanks very much for the compliment. At least that's what I assumed that was? :D
  14. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

The police decal looks awesome already!! Can't wait for more!
  15. Master-Bruce

Thanks Lex. :D Well I hope you like this then?

Got most of the body done now, there's still more to add to it but this is the main stuff that we'll recognise Barricade by. Off to do more then. :D
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

you really need to give me a bit of time to finish the beater bee!!sign1

lookin great!!
  17. Master-Bruce

LOL! Sorry dude! :D Just tryin' to make the most of my time before we move house. I've even chosen my next vehicle, but I'm keeping that to myself for now. ;)

How is the Beater going? Nevermind, I'll email ya. ;)

I'm still doing the body of Barricade, getting the last of the decals on and then onto smaller things like tail lights and what not.

Glad ya like it though, this one seems to be going better or rather faster than the other two. Thanks buddy.
  18. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

19. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Hmmm, you could reinact the part before this if the Saleen model has opening doors and a "mustache man" driver in him.
  20. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

hi Skip!
    the Mustang look great:thumb: the texture is very nice!
    BUTannounce1do you know, what the problem is with this car?

THE COLORwall1 My printer will collapse with so much black parts! i think, i need 2 new printer cartridges or a new refuel set:cry: