Barricade! Well, BumbleBee needs a nemesis!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, May 21, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Good for you!! :D Be sure to let us see the progress eh? I know you'd be making some people very happy with this.

Did you mean his arm alone is 30cm? WOW!
  2. clif52

clif52 Banned

3. Master-Bruce

There's one interior shot on that page. Thanks Clif, that's a great help! Every pic I get will be handy for piecing it all together. :D
  4. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

it's the part from his elbow and his hand.
    Also his face will be about 15cm tall I am going to make a new post about him soon with some screen sohts of the model and such not sure yet if he is going to have movement in the joints
  5. Master-Bruce

Can't wait to see it matey! :D Should be awesome! And a WICKED size too. ;)
  6. clif52

clif52 Banned

7. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

They need to slow down before they burn themselves out and end up building scale cubes for Modelik and GPM from a crazy house while wearing straight jackets and paper Napoleon Hats.:rofl:
  9. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Good to here your on this one, Skup. I still need to finish Claudio's Bumblebee and get started on yours! I've had a bit of a slow down, however, with a slight accident with my power drill last Saturday, lol. I have survived and have started to work on the Bee again!!
  10. logicman

logicman Greybeard

There's no room!

We're full up!

Harvey says "Hi!"

Harvey ate the paper hats.

11. Master-Bruce

Thanks for those links fellas! :) Hey Clif, I'm unfamiliar with EPS files but I could do with them. :D I'll look into EPS files.

Thanks CK. I know what you mean. tonight may be my last chance to work on anything until we've moved house next Saturday. Loads of packing to do. :( I'll be cramming in as much as I can every free minute I get. I really hoped to have the Beater Bee all wrapped up before the move but...

...we'll see how it goes eh? :)

Thanks for the help here guys!
  12. clif52

clif52 Banned

Skip the EPS files I have are vector based, created in Adobe Illustrator. Being vector based you can enlarge them to any size without getting pixelated. They also work great for poster printers and vinyl cutter machines. You could take the Barricade Police shield file and cut a vinyl decal fullsize for a mustang. I'll email them to you when I get home from work in 6hr. 45 min. I'm cleaning up my art studio so I can work on the new Camaro. I'm even moving in a desk just for paper modeling. A friend a work saw the photos I printed out of the Camaro and he is having a fit for me to make him one. I said wait in line the first one is mine to go with the Bumblebee robot to set on my shelf at work. Again congrats on the design for the car it looks fantastic. A great match for Claudio's robot model.
  13. Master-Bruce

Awe, shucks! Thanks buddy. I'm just so pleased that so many seem to like that model. It's probably the best response a model of mine has got so it rea;;y is quite moving ya know? :D

I'll be around tonight so I'll be looking out for new emails. Thanks very much Clif, pitty I don't have a Mustang handy really. Barricade would scare the crap out of some of the deadbeats and loosers that hang 'round some of the streets around my area! LOL
  14. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

EPS - encapsulated postscript...

Should open nicely in Photoshop.
  15. Master-Bruce

I use PaintShopPro 8, that should be Ok though shouldn't it?
  16. Master-Bruce

I've now finished the BumbleBee '76. Well, it's ready for testbuilding anyway. So while that's being done I'll be starting work on this now. :)

I'll have an update later once the mesh has been cleaned and what not. ;)
  17. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Man, this should be an awesome build. Barricade is one of my favorite chars from the movie, I bought the toy simply because of the whole "Ladiesman217" scene:mrgreen: Can't wait to see what you do with this project:thumb:
  18. Master-Bruce

Glad you like him. He's probably my fav Decepticon in the movie, him or Frenzy. Frenzy has some good comedy moments I think.

Well work is well underway now. The mesh is being simplified right now so not much to show. I'll start posting design pics as soon as the mesh is ready.
  19. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Any more updates on this one Skip?
  20. Master-Bruce

Hey Lex,

I started proper work on this today, a few hours ago actually. I'm just seperating the major parts and simplifying the mesh. Nothing worth showing yet though. :)