Barricade the Robot

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by CrimosnBronxs, May 23, 2008.

1. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

my camera was set to low def have resized but need to take another photo lol
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Ok, :) Lookin' forward to seeing it mate.
  3. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

quick update head is half done now will post finished model after I get back from hols going away for a few days
  4. Master-Bruce

No pics? You gotta let us see it dude! ;) Hope you have a great trip!
  5. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

New Pics of the test build of the head
  6. Master-Bruce

The build looks clean, though I can't make out what it is yet. Probably down to the complexity of Transformers from the movie. That and lack of textures. Eagerly awaiting more progress, keep up the good work. ;)
  7. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Ah man, I was hoping to have the Bumblebee finished b4 a new bot came out ... my poor hands can't take it anymore, lol. Seriously, looking way cool. I am looking forward to this build as well. Still haven't started on any of Skup's cars yet, but they are downloaded and ready to go. I don't like to build more than one model at a time. I can focus more on precision and less on "getting them done" as is how I feel if more than one is in the works.
  8. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

Some of the parts to show where things are

Can anyone texture this monster as I have tried but with no luck my texturing skills are poor
  9. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Hi CrimosnBronxs,

How is everything going with your model of Barricade?

I hope everything is ok, This will be a great addition to Skip's Car.

10. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

CrimosnBronxs, I think I'm not the only one wondering if there has been any progress on this model... It looks amazing already!
  11. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

at the moment it's on hold till I can get myself a new copy of him due to hard drive melting in my old computer will keep you posted with info on it take a look at my other posts for nowTransformers
    this will keep you going till I can get thing sorted
  12. Master-Bruce

True, I'm wanting to see more too. :)
  13. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Oh that's too bad... we sure hope you get another copy of barricade's 3D mesh... we don't want your work to be wasted...

anyone out there that can help this good guy? :-D
  14. Biroka

Biroka Member

If I try to get the 3D model from the game for you, will you continue your idea and make the robot buildable? Because I've built Claudio's Bumblebee and they together would look great
  15. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

If anyone needs them... I've got all meshes from the Transformers game at my HDD, but lack the unfoldability ;)
  16. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

sure zip them up and send me them and I will make a start on re building all the transformers send me a pm with the links once you have zipped them :thumb:
  17. ikariya

ikariya New Member

I'd love to get the Brawl mesh. Please send me a copy or link me too? I tried playing the PC game, but I can't beat the timed Decepticon level where u have to shoot stuff down cuz my comp is too slow...
  18. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

Uploading the whole package to zShare atm... 77Mb :)
  19. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

PM's sent ;) Now get yer butt back to designing :D :p
  20. Biroka

Biroka Member

Where did you upload it?