Barn & Chicken Coop

Hi Guys,

Has anyone bought the model power Barn & chicken Coop. I am interested in how big it is. I have a small spot on my layout for a farm house and barn but model power does's mention the size of there barn. Any information would be greatly appricated.

Ron ;)

WM-N-fan

I have one....

It is very large.....

If you want to make things look right, make the local elevator one of the massive ADM kits. If any other elevators are used, it doesn't look right, because the huge farm is almost as big as the elevator. I'd say the farm (including base) is about 6 or 7 in. by 4 in.

Jim de Bree

According to the Walthers catalog, barn # 490-601 is 4-5/16" X 5-1/2". There is another barn called the Deluxe Barn Kit, but no dimensions are given.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your input. Thats a little bigger then I have room for but it sure is a nice looking barn. As far as the deluxe model there completely finished and most are lighted but thanks for looking it up. I have a few Pola Miners cabins that also make Model Power buldings that I think I can kitbash into a horse barn so I think I will go that way. Thanks a bunch, Ron
:)