Baldwin 0-6-0

Clerk

Baldwin 0-6-0--And I just passed the 1000 posts mark.

Here are several pictures of the Yolo Shortline Baldwin 0-6-0...It has been setting there for several months and I kept forgetting my camera...Well, today I finally remembered to bring it.

Attachments

• imag0001.jpg%20copy.jpg
    imag0001.jpg%20copy.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 104

Clerk

#2. This picture is posted in the November contest.

I have no idea where the other 2 axels and wheels are. They weren't laying around the engine anyware

Attachments

• imag0002.jpg%20copy.jpg
    imag0002.jpg%20copy.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 102

Clerk

The Tender sitting abou 10 feet away.

Attachments

• imag0008.jpg%20copy.jpg
    imag0008.jpg%20copy.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 100

Clerk

The Cab

I have noticed that every time I go by this engine, something has changed. Probably another part taken off.

Attachments

• imag0007.jpg%20copy.jpg
    imag0007.jpg%20copy.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 99

Clerk

This is what it looked like before work started.

This picture was taken over a year ago.

Attachments

• yolofullside.jpg
    yolofullside.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 95

Clerk

WOW!...Thanks Ray. I copied it and will file it with the photos.

Thanks much. The Gauge has really payed off.

RailRon

Clerk, congrats to your posting-millenium! :)

Funny, at the end of the article on Ray's link it says: "The 1233 is now (this was in 2001!)in excellent condition. Starting in May of this year, it will again head the passenger excursions of the Yolo Shortline on selected dates."
Looking at your pics it seems that the little 0-6-0 isn't exactly in such an excellent condition! :( :eek:

This is really a charming, little engine with personality (I love the tankcar-like tender!) Hopefully it really gets restored soon!

Clerk, you keep us posted, willya?

Ron

Great pics, Clerk! The loco is great but the details around it on the site are worth modeling as well. Thank you for posting and congrats on the 1000th post.
--Stu--

Clerk

Ron. When I took that last picture over a year ago, up until that time this engine was used to pull the tour train train on weekends...At other times I have seen it doing switching.

Clerk

I go by that steamer at least twice a week so can easily keep an eye on it and when they start putting it togeter I'll snap more pictures.