Bad News at IBG Models

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by shrike, Oct 12, 2004.

1. shrike

shrike Guest

Last night our chief inspector and spokescat Gus was hit by a car. According to witnesses it was intentional, as the truck that did it nearly ran up on the sidewalk to hit him.
    Gus is going to pull through, but the vet bill is not inconsiderable.

All sales at IBG will be going to pay for the bill, and the free coffee pot d/l has ben changed to a nominally priced ($1net) d/l. It was very popular, and if even a fraction of the people that got it free revisit it will go a long way towards cat repair.

Thank You
  2. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Bad news at IBG models..

Shrike: My wife and I have 4 katz, and we would like to help out. Please PM me your mailing address so that we can make a donation (I am not kidding!!)
    Also, please give Gus the best regards of my 4 hairy whodunits: Bud, Emmy, Oskie_Wilde and her son Big Alvine.

People don't really hate cats...they fear them, usually for good reason: Cats are smarter than most people.

Yer Bud,

Jimmy the Fish
  3. Ron

Ron Member

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to Gus :(
    Hitting any creature deliberately is the mark of a very sick bastard that should be taken out and beaten. I can't help but get very angry, hurt and
    upset when I hear this. My 2 year old Labrador was fed a sewing needle
    by someone 4 years ago which led to his very painful death. To this day I feel it like I lost a part of me. Anyways, the good news is that Gus will be ok!
    I'm so poor I can't even pay attention (sorry for the bad cliche) but I am going to make Nobi's Saab J-21 available again with all proceeds to go to Gus.

For those of you that never got your hands on The Thai Paperworks J-21
    here it is available through Payloadz with Paypal. Lets give Gus a hand :)
  4. Falcon

Falcon Member

I hope you cat will recover soon. I have also 3 Tiger, Sweeteye and Waath in the Picture
  5. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Dear Gus,
    I was sorry to hear about your incident. I hope you are feeling better soon. I wanted to help out your family, so I made my cheapskate dad buy the J-21 from Ron. I figure it's the least he could do since he named the company after the stupid dog and not me.
    Your pal,
    P.S. That's me helping my dad build an FG ME-109. He liked it better than when I ate his Yasu Tanaka F1 car.
  6. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

hi gus (hi shrike),

our best wishes to you, may there be a lot of healthy years.

felix (male 9 years)
    maxi (female 2 years)

(and raimund)