bad buy?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by driver2, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. driver2

driver2 New Member

Hello! I'm new to the board, and I hope someone can help me. I just picked up a MEGA FORCE at a yard sale for $50.00. The front bumper is broke off and it's missing a dogbone (front driveshaft to the wheel). The rest of the truck seems ok. I need parts! I really need a manual for this thing because I've never had a nitro before. From what I've been reading here, I may have picked up a turd......... I've tried for the manual but I'm having trouble getting it to download. If anyone can help me, it would be great. Maybe I could put a bigger engine in this thing...any ideas? thanks.
  2. rustler

rustler Member

well almost the same thing appened to me my neighbor gave me a nitro rustler traxxas without a manual but y hobby shop had some that i could buy so you might want to check there their only like 3 bucks
  3. Steve M

Steve M Member

I found a copy for you and can send via email. I'll need an email address and be advised that the file is large at 8mB in size.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

dude that is definatly a good buy for $50. you can fix all that for probably under $15. the only thing is does it run?
  5. redheat

redheat Member

50 bux that is a good buy for me LOL, no really it is now what are your plans for it, sell it for 75. and invest in a new one. RED
  6. Ya 50 is real good
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.