Backyardigans?

Anyone know if there are any models of the Backyardigans? My little girl loves them and I was think of making some up but, if there are already some this may save some time. I am still working on my other two model designs and building a couple in between. But just thought if there aren't any already maybe once I'm done I can start on some. Anyway if anyone knows of any let me know please.

If you don't know who the Backyardigans are,
backardigans.jpg

Anyone know if there are any models of the Backyardigans? My little girl loves them and I was think of making some up but, if there are already some this may save some time. I am still working on my other two model designs and building a couple in between. But just thought if there aren't any already maybe once I'm done I can start on some. Anyway if anyone knows of any let me know please.

If you don't know who the Backyardigans are,
backardigans.jpg

E

ekuth

Second on the request for these... my little boy would go bonkers!

E

ekuth

Second on the request for these... my little boy would go bonkers!

Any more interest from anyone else out there? My daughter goes crazy everytime I pull up this thread to see if any responses. Or when I'm intermitently looking for various pics and poses to decide which version I'll make first. I'm seriously thinking about putting the other down for a little while to take care of these guys. At least until I build 1 version of each of the five characters. Any takers?

Any more interest from anyone else out there? My daughter goes crazy everytime I pull up this thread to see if any responses. Or when I'm intermitently looking for various pics and poses to decide which version I'll make first. I'm seriously thinking about putting the other down for a little while to take care of these guys. At least until I build 1 version of each of the five characters. Any takers?