Back with a brand new Jack

jim_bow

Heya guys I've not been around this neck of the internet for a while but I've been bitten again by the papercrafting bug and so like a moth to the candle I return.

I needed a model that didn't use coloured ink as I'm all out and I found this Jack Skellington model from The Nightmare Before Christmas. A friend of mine is a massive fan so I set about making it for her as a surprise.

The lapel was a bit fiddly and I had to reprint the hips and have another go. Definitely the trickiest one I've made so far but well worth it. Turned out a bit bigger than I thought it would too!

Jack now lives pride of place on the dresser in my friends dining room, she loves it:mrgreen: it was really satisfying knowing I was making it for someone else and I was surprised at the reaction it got on my Facebook page. Paper models make a great and unique gift!

Rogerio Silva

jim_bow

First of all, congratulations on a beautifully done job, WAY TO GO! Second, totally agreed on the "papercraft as a gift"matter.
Not only people get surprised with the quality of the model, but they gest astounded when they it's made of... PAPER!