Back in the Scratch Box

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jimmybeersa, May 24, 2003.

1. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Many thanks for all the good wishes. Well I am back home after a very painful week, the only good thing about it is that I survived ONCE again, someone up there likes me.
    Now I have to convince my wife that I am able to climb up to my loft (Better leave it till next week) I might be able to get her to fetch my box of tricks down. Life is really great, please all of you out there heed all Cancer warnings, glad I did
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Good news friend, we are so glad you are feeling a bit better.:)
    Take your time rest is a good healing agent so is makeing buildings for your L/O.
    That reminds me -- Must get the blood work done again , as every body should;)
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Good to hear you are back home again Jimmy. Just take it easy will you. Don't let the scartchbuilding bug get hold of you until you are ready for it.
  4. belg

belg Member

Jimmy,I was starting to worry when I didn't see you on the site.I'm glad to hear that your doing better and look forward to seeing "alot" more of your great work.I actually came accross the picture you must have used for inspiration on your last structure.I used a link from there to get to the project I'm working on.Hope you take a look and let me know what you think.Many more happy days to come,just give everything a chance to heal first.
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hiya Jim,
    Glad you are back home again Jim. Just take it easy friend.

6. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Fine to have you back again! Now that's good news, Jimmy.

Just take your time, don't put any stress on you. In times like these it's better to resort to a little armchair modeling. ;)

Take care, friend!

7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jimmy !!!!