back home at the gauge

hey all how are things going on around here ? i have been busy with my son and make a wish, his school ,a move,and dr after dr but i do have some good news. i am getting ready to start on my new layout my wife gave me a space of 18 x 25 feet to build my layout in going n scale. on a nother note my son is doing very well he is going to disney world in fl in sept through make a wish. we had a foundraiser here at the frist of the month for make a wish and raised 46,000,00
we still go to dr's and had 3 eye tests done. and they showed he is going blind
we also had another m.r.i done to see how much change in his disorder their is and it showed no change the same from the one 3 years ago his dr's are going to start him on a new treatment in july and do another m.r.i in oct . he was with me the other day at the track where i race r/c to watch his dad lose like always but i took frist for the frist time . so we went to the local hobby shop today and bought me a new fleet of s d 60's. 4 of them and got him a 4-8-4 big boy he likes the steam so ithis layout is going to be n scale .well all thought i would drop in and say hi and welcome to all the new pepole here. :wave:

interurban

Hi Scooby thanks for the up date.
Glad your son is doing better, and hope the new treatment will help him.
Great news re the BIG area for N gauge, boy it will be an empire. :thumb:

O and congrats on being 1st in that race. :D :D

rksstl

Hey Scoob, good to see ya stop by. Thats great news on the mri hope the new treatment goes well. Glad to see you starting a new layout too. Stop by more often when you can. :wave:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Thanks for the update Scooby. The layout looks like it will be a fun project for you guys.
Good stuuf.

RailRon

Fine to hear from you again, Scooby. We all wish that the new treatment will bring a substantial progress - good luck to the boy and all of you!

And I wish you lots of fun when you two are railroading together!

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Good to see you back. As with everyone else here, I wish the best for your son as well as you and the rest of your family. Our hopes and prayers are for you all and look forward that these new tests give you all hope that there are things that can be done to change things.

That's gunna be some layout for N scale.

Keep us posted on you son's progress and the progress on your layout.

ausien

Hey Scooby,
Ditto to all that has been said here before, I am envious of the lad,:D with that bigboy, :rolleyes: I want one,:D all the best for the future, and hope to here from you all soon.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ...have a good one..steve