Back from the Dead?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by abutt, Jan 25, 2008.

1. abutt

abutt Member

Hi all that might be interested. The layout that was -- The Central New England, is now gone. Cut up into five sections and sold to a gal who's using it in her railroad antique parlor and connecting ice cream shop. I miss it, but no way could I get up the nerve to try and put it back together. I've designed, and have the bench-work set up for a new logging railroad set in the 60s in Maine. I'm back because Andrew Batchelor insisted I return. Ezdays might have had a hand in there too.Anyways, you'll be seeing me as the new work progresses, and good to be back.
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well howdy stranger,:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Andrew sent me a PM and said you were having problems getting on here, I was just getting ready to see why you couldn't and all of a sudden here you are. Good to see you back. a few changes as you can see, but we've gotten past that and don't even look back now. :thumb: :thumb:

Anxious to see what you've got in store. Let me know if I can do anything for you. It's stating to feel a bit more comfortable around here now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks for coming back.
  3. abutt

abutt Member

Thanks Don

Been having some breathing medical problems (COPD) but am learning to manage it. Thank God for hobbies and all my friends. I live in an "over 55" community now, and was fortunate to find a neighbor with a wonderful wood-working shop. I drew up the plans for the basic bench-work and he put it together in just a couple of days. It's now in position just waiting for me to start working (and buying, groan!). Thanks for the welcome.
  4. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

Welcome allan
  5. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

It's always good to see a "prodigal son" back in harness...So dig in and let us see your progress and give you a hand if we can...
  6. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Oh Man........
    The CNE falls again....
    Well.....I'm still modeling it...even if it is "What if".
  7. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Hi Allan,

I am pleased to see you back again! Looking forward to seeing the progress on that new layout... :thumb: :thumb: