Back again, again, again..sort of

Harpo

Jan 21, 2005
Raleigh NC
:wave:Still at UNC hospital, still a few more weeks to go, but feelin good and getting ready to go home soon. Been reading lots on the forum, which is why I'm posting here on DCC After much reading and consideration have decided to go DCC all the way. I mean ALL. The n gauge stuff is going up for sale as soon as I can come up with a list. It will include an atas shay, several PMA lifelike, an Atlas RS3, rolling stock, extra truck assemblies, etc., etc. This may take a while since I'm sorta weak and puny right now. 2nd item, I want to get started soon with DCC, and would like to start with a programming loop ( approx 2x4) . I 'd sort of like to get going with a doodlebug and probably the MRC Prodigy Advance or Express System. The final result is not going to be a monster railroad, but probably one capable of handling both sound and at least 2 - 3 locos a one time. Hopefully the Prodigy system expandable enough that it can handle this. Your help and ideas would be very useful at this time! Many, many thanks!

Harpo