Bachmann Spectrum Structure Kits

Clark A.

On the Gateway NMRA site ther are lots of pictures of "Bachmann "Spectrum" building kits. I have never seeen these and can't find anything online about them. Does anyone know where I can find more info on them or purchase them? Here is one:mhttp://www.gatewaynmra.org/mhslayout/mhs-hotel.htm

By the way this is a great site with lots of great structures and I thank the person who sent it to me in the track planning thread.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
That kit is out of production, and is probably out of stock everywhere. It is an $80.00 kit, and there is a remote possibility that your local hobby shop may be able to get one through Trost Hobby in Chicago. If they still have one it'll cost.
Pete

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
To the best of my knowlege, all the Bachmann Spectrum kits are out of production. They are not listed in walthers with the other bachmann products, and indicate "sold Out" on Walther's website. The bachmann site does not mention the "spectrum" series structures, so it seems the product line has been dropped.
Pete

Clark A.

That is AMAZING! It is almost good that I can't get one, mine would failt o come close to Val's! Not really, I want one even more now!

brakie

Keep a eye open at train shows and yard sales that advertise "toy train stuff".

While at train shows look for use buildings and goodies the dealers stuff under the front of the table which is usually low priced. :D