Bachmann On30 Climax

Uintah Dave

I just bought one of these Climaxes. WOW!!!!! What an awesome model. Has anyone else got one yet. One question, mine had no paperwork with it, no warranty or exploded diagrams. Should there have been?

Thanks!

NSSD80MAC

Dave, As in most new models, you would receive such paper work in the box. If the model was bought second hand, then thats another story. I would A) go back to the place if bought at a store ask for such paperwork b) go to b'mann's website.. Good luck!

Dan T.

Jim Krause

Mine came with an exploded view and all of the other paperwork that you mentioned. Yep, it's a great model. Was the clear plastic wrapper intact when you got the model? Did you get it on Ebay by any chance?
If all else fails I can photocopy my paperwork and mail it to you.

Uintah Dave

Thats kinda what I figured. This is the first Bachmann I've purchased. I got it from a hobby shop. They had had it on display. I'll have to give them a call. Thanks for the help guys.

Lighthorseman

Cool beans, Dave! Glad you like it. I love mine. Did yours come with DCC and sound? Mine is one of the older ones that didn't, but runs like a dream. I'm thinking you'll get many happy trouble-free miles from it.