Babylon 5, Free Download

gideon1962

Mar 3, 2011
Mayberry, N.C.
Sorry for the vague reference. I was thinking of the earthforce pistol used on the Babylon 5 station. Actually I've been looking for the ppg, the phase pistol from Enterprise, and the blaster from the old Battlestar Galactica. Not that I'm a gun freak, I've just been into building props recently. And the Whitestar looks great. I built one myself a few years back, didn't turn out near as well as yours.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Sorry for the vague reference. I was thinking of the earthforce pistol used on the Babylon 5 station. Actually I've been looking for the ppg, the phase pistol from Enterprise, and the blaster from the old Battlestar Galactica. Not that I'm a gun freak, I've just been into building props recently. And the Whitestar looks great. I built one myself a few years back, didn't turn out near as well as yours.

The Blaster from BSG (TOS) is in the DOWNLOAD Section under "Battlestar Galactica".

Good luck with it. I look forward to seeing your build of it.

As for the rest, I am not certain where you could find them.

gideon1962

Mar 3, 2011
Mayberry, N.C.
Hey, thanks for the effort guys. I found a collection of ST Enterprise props on Deviant. I'll give them a try and keep you posted. Now the ppg just might make a model maker out of me yet.