B&O switching layout

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Art67, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Art67

Art67 Member

Hello, I wanted to post a few progress photos on my B&O switching layout. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yes, very nice work, like the details.:thumb: Keep us posted as you progress.
  3. ReefBlueCoupe

ReefBlueCoupe Member

That looks great.
  4. nachoman

nachoman Guest

excellent work, and great photographs, too.

5. Art67

Art67 Member

Those guys at General ship repair always seem to be on break, might have to sic the foremen on them.
  6. Relic

Relic Member

Simply mahvelos dahling. I really dig those old timey trucks ,tastefull, not over detailed
    but tell me pleeeez, how'd you get your photos side by each ?
  7. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

I can just hear the theme from "On The Waterfront" now (even if that WAS in NY) LOL :D
  8. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Thanks for showing us more of the layout! I'm nuts for pics of railroad wharf scenes!
    Very nice!
  9. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Work & Photo's.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  10. Art67

Art67 Member

Thanks for the encouraging remarks everyone. The scenes on the layout are nowhere near finished, but it is nice to hear all the kind remarks as the layout progresses. The wharf area is especially in need of more details, as right now only the tugboat and crane denote there is even a wharf at all. I am planning a 8x2 extension wich will do justice to the waterfront area, along with more sea going vessals, and piers, docks etc. This is a great forum, and I look forward to enjoying the work of others as well. Stuart.
  11. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

I hope my layout ends up looking that good! I want to see more pics!
  12. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Good looking scenes, Stuart. Please keep us up to date with more photos as your layout progresses.