B&O E7A at Castle Rock

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by TomPM, Feb 19, 2007.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

I finally got my new P2K B&O E7A out of the box and lashed up a couple of Walthers Heavyweight coaches to it and ran it by Castle Rock station on the RK&M,

2. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

WOW!! :eek: That train along with your fantastic scenery looks GREAT!
    I always liked that paint scheme.. that scene reminds me of the good old days .
    Lookin good Tom:thumb: :thumb:
  3. joesho

joesho Member

nice stuff keep it up always look forward to seeing your work
  4. nachoman

nachoman Guest

nice looking scene!

5. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Lookin' good, Tom.:thumb: I wasn't aware that Walthers made their heavyweight cars with the modernised rooflines.

6. ejen34

ejen34 Member

I think B&O E & F units are some of the most beautiful to be seen :thumb: Congrats :thumb:
  7. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

There are two paint schemes that make me drool...The SF War Bonnets & the B&O passenger blue. Put that into your kind of scenery & it makes an awesome shot!!

Great work...!!!:thumb:
  8. Seaboard

Seaboard Member

Nice E unit Tom!:thumb: And the scenery looks incredibly good too!
  9. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

That is classic cool! Really nice unit, cars and scenery. That B&O blue is sharp.
  10. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Thanks everyone!

Wayne these were released in October of 2006. Off the top of my head I don't remeber what other roads were done.

I would like to get a baggage car and/or RPO. I am thinking maybe another coach and possible a sleeper. Passenger trains on the RK&M are short more like locals although I guess a through sleeper or two would be seen.

As far these coaches go I am finally adding numbers to them. I also intend to give them and the E7A a light weathering. Not much just something that will look like they have been on a branch line for a day or two.