b-2 spirit

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NULLMOON, Apr 1, 2007.

NULLMOON Member

is there any models about of the b-2? yea i know ANOTHER black plane:-D
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

Yes there is. IAF magazine put one out. shay.c4, one of our members, was
    helping people get them. You might try contacting him.

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Shay quit posting here and quit selling on EBay a few months ago.
    Not sure whatever happened to him.
    Still, definitely give him a try though.

4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

for the IAF MAG have 1

i can tray to look for u in some shop in israel if u like :)
  5. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

a russian B-2

There is a B-2 out there on the internet , but I don't know the producer or if it is pirate product or not :cry: :cry:

Attached Files:

6. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

B-2 'Spirit' Stealth Bomber

If you ask 'Airbob'/Bob Bendorf very nicely in a PM, he might be able to provide the Israeli model for you . . .

You can check his B-2 Spirit build out here on his web page: http://www.clarksvegas.com/bob/gallery2/v/bob/B-2-front 3-4 view.jpg.html

There is also an English translation of the Hebrew instructions - I might be able to scan it and mail it to you.

All the best,
    Bengt :roll:
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I cannot tell from those pics either.
    In a situation like that, I would rather err on the side of caution and not post it.
    More information is definately needed, so it looks like a bit of investigation is called for, if you want to post.
    If the creator can be found and permission granted, then it would be OK.:wink:

8. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

B-2 'Spirit' Stealth Bomber in "Classic Paper Planes"

There is also a larger, very nicely printed, die-cut paper model of the B-2 Spirit bomber in this book (+ nine other very nice models), which I recently bought on Amazon books: http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Paper...6163309?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175418974&sr=1-1

These are the two card models that I know of at the moment.

Bengt :D

Edited in: CORRECTION!!! The name of the book with the B-2 model in it is "HISTORIC Paper Planes", by the same author, Michael Johnson: http://www.amazon.com/Historic-Pape...6163309?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175429777&sr=1-2
    I´ve got both books and I can really recommend them. Sorry about the error. BF.
  9. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i tray to make the isreali model ones

and i remmber its whas realy cool and enejoy to make it

i will tray to look for u this weekend (its hollyday today ) ,i know some shop in my city that mybe have 1

as i remmber its not cost more than 1$ so u can tack it for free :)

how mach the book cost u with shipmant?
  10. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

The B2 Israeli model was printed in booklet form, with a black and white cover. It was 1/100 scale I think, had a cockpit and wheel wells too. The detail looked good for a tiny kit, it was printed in a light indigo blue color. This is just info for you incase someone is selling you this kit as an original.
  11. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

cmd the place i will buy the copys(if he still have 1) is the shop of the publishing and i use to buy from tham all the time and i also use to have the original model from the MAG so its the some one :)

i will do my best to check it this week

as i remmber they have

each model is about 1$

NULLMOON Member

i really shouldnt be buying more models until i finish some of the ones i have i looked for it idly an didnt find any models of it atall i would really like it on my to do list thogh especily one with a detailed cockpit :grin:
  13. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well most of the models of the iaf mag are realy nice but not full of detaling
    most of tham are with geers only and no cocpit

for some detalin models u need to look on the

halinsky (outstanding models)

14. sakrison

sakrison Member

What fun is that? My wife, the knitter and self-proclaimed "yarn harlot" has balls of yarn stashed all over the house. She says she'll use them eventually, then goes out and buys more. That's fine with me. (I get lots of sweaters, socks, mittens, and such.) I just keep building my paper models, as my stack of unbuilt (but really neat!!) kits grows higher and higher....

If the stock market tanks and I end up retiring in a cardboard box on a steam grate, I may be living on handouts, but I'll have plenty of warm woolen clothing and I'll never run out of card model kits.:-D

Seriously, some of the Polish models and some of the Internet freebies go in and out of print or in and out of stock so erratically that, if you see it and you want it, you'd better grab it. It might not be available later, when you're itching to build it.

No worries,
  15. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Unfinished Models . . .

Hi sakrison,

My feelings exactly! I have NEVER really completed a card model yet - there is always that little extra detail to add later . . .

16. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i think its only me

i see have some more people with the some problem
  17. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i found this book Classic Paper Planes by Alan Austin, Michael Johnson...
    for 22.5 dolars + shopmant to israel

the shipmant cost more than the book lol
    but i think its good price

some one can please tell me how mach page on this book?and wich models are in?
  18. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

'Classic Paper Planes' and 'Historic Paper Planes'

Congatulations in finding that book! It´s the first one, with amazing models, for example the Red Baron´s Fokker Dr. I Triplane and more.

I hope, though, that you noted my correction in my previous post: The B-2 'Spirit' Bomber is in the SECOND book, called 'HISTORIC Paper Planes' by the same author. It is an equally amazing model book.

Sorry about my error in the first posting.

Good luck with your models,
    Bengt :smile:
  19. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i found it to :)
  20. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

'Historic Paper Planes' by Michael Johnson

That´s great, Yaniv!

Then you´ve got the B-2 'Spirit' steath bomber model, too. It´s a wonderfully colored model and I hope that you´ll like it. Post a picture if you build it soon, please.